Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

In Touch Weekly Fabricates Cover Turning Bruce Jenner Into a Transgendered Woman!!!

Ok I think this is crossing the line. And I sure hope Bruce Jenner sues the bejesus out of In Touch Weekly for air brushing a picture of Bruce and adding makeup and lipstick and eye shadows and titling it "My Life as a Woman". Bruce denies that he is transitioning into a woman, although from what I can see in the latest photos of him. I think Bruce is undergoing a sex change. He's had a lot plastic surgery on his face to soften his features. He had surgery on his Adam's apple to shave it down. The ONLY reason to do that surgery is if a man is undergoing sex reassignment surgery. Bruce has let his hair grow out and it looks like he has hair extensions too. Bruce has some very small like A cup tits now. He wears nail polish and I don't mean black or blue like he was a Goth. I'm talking pinks and other very feminine colors. Anyway, I just think In Touch jumped the gun. Let Bruce transition more and then out him if he doesn't out himself.

So his 3 step daughters and 2 biological daughters rallied to Bruce's support. They all posed for a pic with him on a couch probably in his rental house. Except to me it looked like 6 women on the couch. Reportedly, Kris Jenner is pissed at In Touch for this cover. She might sue them. hahahaha You go gurl!!! Don't let people talk bad about your ex and your baby daddy. hahahaha Awww, the problems that the rich white people have, is just so funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment