Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Guiliana Rancic Apologizes for Racist Remark She Made Against Actress Zendaya's Hair On Fashion Police's Oscar Special!

Okay, I'm kind of on the fence about this incident. E News Reporter and co host of E's Fashion Police Guiliana Rancic made the following statement about actress Zendaya Coleman's Oscar look,  "I feel that she smells like patchouli oil... or weed. Yeah, maybe weed." . Zendaya is half Afro-American and had her hair in giant twisty braids. I don't know why she chose this week to rock this look because every pic I've ever seen of her she's never rocked it b4. Anyway, I do feel like Guiliana crossed the line, not all black people smoke weed who wear their hair like that. It's not dreads and but it's like on its way to being dreads. I've worn my hair in a similar fashion. I like Guiliana and I don't feel like she is a racist, just her comment was racist. So I say let's give her a pass.But she should definitely be put on notice, okay, this was your one and only. So if it happens again, then I'm gonna change my opinion about her and label her a racist. White people, you have to be very careful when you are commenting on Afro-Americans hair. Don't call it "nappy", don't ask how we wash it, (We wash it just like you wash yours, wet it add shampoo, etc STUPID!), if you don't like how it looks, please keep those comments to yourself, because we don't give a shit what you think of our hair!!! LOL Anyway, I just think that Guiliana was trying too hard to be like Joan and crossed the line accidentally. Okay? She's apologized, so let's put a period and move on.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment