Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

YaYa DaCosta Has New Gigs...Guesting on Chicago Fire and Pilot for Spin Off for Chicago Med

Wow! Yaya DaCosta is keeping busy after the disastrous Lifetime biopic on Whitney Houston called Whitney. She will be appearing on the hit show Chicago Fire and will be portraying a love interest to the super hot Severide portrayed by Lady Gaga's real life boyfriend Taylor Kinney. Lucky bitch, I wish it were me. Taylor is so fine and his body is gorgeous and muscular. Dayum!! This is the 2nd spin off from Chicago Fire, the first is Chicago PD.  I love that show too. Lots of hot guys and the show is really good too. Excellent writing and great performances from the actors. Good luck Yaya, I hope your show gets picked up. If it is half as good as Chicago Pd or Fire I am sure it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment