Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Iggy Azalea is Beefing With Papa Johns Because Delivery Driver Gave Her Home Phone Number to Family Members!

Okay this is a trip. Iggy Azalea ordered a cheese pizza on Friday and had it delivered by Papa Johns. Well, later on that night the delivery driver gave Iggy Azelea's cell phone number to his sister who then called Iggy and left the following 2 text messages."Hello is this iggy azelea my brother had delivered something from Papa John's to you and he gave me the number on Friday night i am ur number one fan call me back please" amd " is this u please answer u are my idol". Iggy is pissed and started tweeting, @PapaJohns I ordered a cheese pizza but instead I got tons of calls and messages like this one. Iggy receives more than just those 2 texts, she has received multiple calls and texts, since Friday night. Why would Iggy use her main cell phone to order a pizza? Why doesn't she have a burner or 2nd cell phone that she uses for this kind of stuff. If I were a celebrity, I would have at least 3 cell phones, a business one, a personal one and then a burner for ordering food and shopping.  Papa John's refuses to identify the delivery driver to Iggy and is not really cooperating. I don't know why Iggy hasn't gotten a Lawyer and sued Papa Johns' for what their driver did. He gave out a client's phone # to a relative!!! How stupid can he be?!?! He should be fired and Papa John's needs to pay Iggy for violating her privacy! Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment