Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Whiz Kahlifa Tweets Rudeness Towards Ex-Wife Amber Rose Again!!!

Wow, some people need to put their phone down b4 going off but I love it when they don't. It makes for really juicy posts by me. hahahahaha This time it was Whiz Kahlifa going after Amber Rose his ex-wife. A fan of Whiz's told him "get your wife back". Whiz tweeted, "No thanks" but he didn't stop there. If he were smart, he would have stopped there. hahahaha He goes on with “A woman who would do something to a kid to spite that kids father is a foul creature,” he tweeted, before adding, “Seen my boy. All is well.” OUCH! Foul creature? that's harsh don't you think? I do.  Whiz doesn't give up any details, but it sounds very juicy and If I were Amber, Whiz would be in a lot of shit right now. hahahahaha So Whiz, I guess a reconciliation is out of the question, eh? ROFL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment