Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

Gay Bombshell Dropped On Tonite's Episode of Married to Medicine!!!!!!!

Oh my Gawd!!! Clutch the pearls gurls!!! On tonite's episode of Married to Medicine, Quad was having a "pop up shop" for her doggy clothing line. And during the event when she was taking pics of the attendees, a screaming Queen came up to Quad and asked her about the blogs and her and Lisa Nicole. Quad was like, I don't want to talk about that and what are you talking about. So the guy tells Quad, that Lisa Nicole doesn't need to worry about Quad, but she needs to worry about why her husband Darren is sleeping with him. Excuse me. Say what now? I KNEW IT!!! I told my friend Gladys that Dr. Darren was too pretty to be str8!!! And that my Gaydar pings every time I see Darren. hahahaha Oh, how I wish I could shove this tape in Lisa Nicole's face. But looking at the preview for next week, she is accusing Quad of setting the whole thing up. Now, that's a really stupid bitch. Darren is one of those guys who will cheat with anyone...man, woman, wilder beast or toad. Someone once told him he was fine and he listened to them. I hate stuck up people!!!! Those are the kind you flirt with and then dog them out. I call that giving them a reality check. hahahahaha Lisa Nicole doesn't believe that her husband is an undercover homosexual, but I KNOW he is!!!! My Gaydar is NEVER wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment