Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Rosie O'Donnell's 17 Yr Old Daughter, Chelsea, Found Alive and Well!!!

I didn't even know the girl was missing, but I am very happy to report that Rosie O'Donnell's 17 yr old daughter, Chelsea has been found alive and well. Chelsea, who suffers from mental illness (yeah, with a mother like that, I'd be fucked up in the head too!!!), stopped taking her medications and disappeared on August 11th, in Nyack, NY. The police in NY and NJ were notified and the search was on. Luckily for Chelsea and her family, the Nyack police located the girl and notified her mother of such and that all was well. O'Donnell's rep also released the following statement: "Rosie wants to thank everyone for their help, especially the South Nyack, NY and Barneget Light, NJ police departments. Her daughter Chelsea O’Donnell has been located by the police and is safe in their custody."

God answers prayers, sometimes. And he did in this situation. I cant stand Rosie, but I am glad that her daughter is safe. I hate it when bad things happen to children. So, thank God the girl was found safe and uninjured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment