Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

McDonald's Is In Trouble!!! They Are Sinking Like Rats On a Sinking Ship!!!

I used to love McDonald's so much and now, sigh, I could care less. They still have the best fries in all of fast food. However, their burgers are just played out. And now they have really pissed me off and they have made bad changes to the quarter pounder burger. They have increased the pre-cook weight to 4.25 ounces. However, the post cook weight is just 2.8 ounces which means this burger contains way too much fat. So clearly what they did was change the meat to fat ratio, I bet they used to use 80 % meat / 20 % fat and now I think they are using 65% meat/ 35% fat. Fat is flavor but that's way too much fat!!! HELLO!!! McDonald's you just shot yourself in your foot. And now the franchisees might raise the price too. Are you kidding me, less meat, more flavor and an increased price point. I think I might be going back to Wendy's. hahahaha Wendy's has better chicken nuggets anyway. LOL Sorry McDonald's, you blew it. America is so tired of Manufacturers reducing the product and either keeping the product the same price or increasing the price point. Either way, you are still raising the price of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment