Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Meghan Trainor Cancels Remainder of Tour Due to Vocal Cord Injury!!

Meghan Trainor, the "It's All About that Base" singer has cancelled all remaining dates of her summer tour due to injuring her vocal cords. She released the following statement:"To all my fans – I was being careful and taking precautions, but I have hemorrhaged my vocal cord again. I got bronchitis & have been coughing a lot & that pushed it over the edge," the "All About That Bass" singer wrote. "Sadly, I will need to cancel the remainder of my tour and get surgery to finally fix this once and for all."' "I am devastated, scared, and so sorry," she added. "I LOVE touring and seeing your beautiful faces every night. I am determined to do what it takes to get better and come back around stronger than ever. I love you, and thank you for all of your understanding, love and support."Awww that's too bad for Meghan and her opening acts, Charlie Puth and Life of Dillon, for having to "call it short." Touring is where artists really make their money. They dont make a lot of money on cd sales or streaming because the record compnaies and the people who own the streaming companies are making more than the artists. So for artists to make some good money, they need to tour and fill stadiums and high ticket prices. hahahaha That's the American way.
Good luck Meghan, I sure hope your surgery works out for you. I like your song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment