Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Chipotle Has Been Lying About Sourcing "Local" Ingredients....Is 200 Miles Local, I Think NOT!!!






Oh what a tangled web we weave whilst we practice to deceive!!! I am floored and here is why. Chipotle has been lying to us, John Q. Public about where it gets it's produce from. They say it comes from local growers to each restaurant, but they define "local"as , as far away as 200 miles. Now, that's is NOT local in my book. Local to me mean 10 to 20 miles, 50 miles is NOT local, that's an hour away. So 200 miles is at best 4 hrs away 4hrs by car is NEVER local!!! And now Chipotle is defining local as 350 miles away, can you drive 350 miles in a day? HELL NO!!! So that is NOT local!!!

Wow, I am so done with Chipotle now, it aint even funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment