Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rob Kardashian Diagnosed With Diabetes!!!


Rob Kardashian ‘Rushed To Hospital And Diagnosed With Diabetes‘


This past weekend Rob Kardashian wasn't feeling well at all. He was feeling so sick that it forced him to go to the hospital where he was diagnosed Type 2 diabetes. That's because Rob is still as big as an apartment building!!! I am sure his pancreas is way over taxed making insulin for his fat ass until it just finally gave out.

Typically, Type 2 diabetes are people who develop diabetes later in life, Type 1 diabetes are people who are born with it and will have it all of their life. Type 2 usually means that your pancreas is either not making enough insulin or your body has developed a resistance to the insulin that your pancreas makes so you now have to supplement that insulin with either pills or manmade insulin. That's what happened to me when I was 33 yrs old, I developed diabetes. So, I am also a Type 2 diabetic. I take insulin injections every day. My younger brother, was able to manage his diabetes with exercise. He walks 3 to 5 miles every day after work. And he takes 1 oral medication, glucophage. Pills didn't work for me. I needed injections. But I'm used to it now,20 yrs later.

Good luck Rob, I guess since they released you from the hospital already, no wait, I wonder why they released you so soon? Usually, they want to keep you a few days to help get your blood sugar under control and to teach you how to give injections and test your blood. Maybe his mommy hired him a private nurse to do that? Hmmmm. Anyway, I still wish you good luck Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment