Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Michael Cavallari Brother to Former Reality Star Kristin Cavallari Found Dead in Utah!!!

Aww, this is really sad news and not the news I wanted to report. I was really hoping the outcome would have been different. However, human remains have been found near where Michael Cavallari's running car was found in Utah. The police have tentatively identified as Michael.

About 10:30 am this morning, the police found the remains about 100 ft from where the car was found down a steep and rocky ravine. So the Police are assuming that he drove off the road and then got out of the car trying to walk to find help and fell down the ravine and died. The remains are with the coroner for that county for identification and cause of death.

His sister, Kristin released the following statement, "My heart is in a million pieces," she wrote. "Mikey, I could always count on you to make me laugh. You had such a good heart and will be forever missed. I'm at a loss for words but I know u are in a better place and finally at peace. I love u so much RIP."


No comments:

Post a Comment