Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Rapper Niki Minaj's Brother Arrested for Raping a 12 Yr Old Child....EEWWWWWW!!!!


Nicki Minaj’s Brother Arrested for Allegedly Raping a Child

This is really sick. Rapper Niki Minaj's older brother, Jelani Maraj, was allegedly arrested for raping a 12 yr old child. Jelani recently got married and resides on Long Island. No specific details were given about the crime, like who the 12 yr old child was, if the child is a relative, like a niece, cousin, etc,  The only details given were the charges, which are first degree rape of a child and first degree course sexual conduct against a child. I think they meant first degree intercourse sexual conduct against a child! Jelani was released on $100,000.00 bond.

Maraj is a frequent reference in Minaj’s rhymes, making appearances in such hits as “I’m the Best” and “All Things Go.” In the latter, the hip-hop icon rhymes, “And I know Jelani will always love me and I’ll always love him / And I’m just his little sister, not Nicki Minaj when I’m around him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment