Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Jewish Actor Sacha Baron Cohen and Wife Donate $1 Million Dollars to Help Syrian Refugees...Why?





Actor Sacha Baron Cohen and his wife, Isla are donating $1 million dollars to 2 charities to help the Syrian refugees. When I first heard this on the news tonite, my tongue hit the floor. I was like, wait a minute, isn't he a Jew? Why would a Jew donate so much money to help out Muslim refugees? If you find out please let me know? hahahaha I think this is just another way Sacha can get some attention. He hasn't put out one of his atrocious movies in a long time and therefore he hasn't had any press conferences or press junkets to promote his stupid movie. So what better way to get some free press and attention, let's donate a large sum of money to somewhere that will make people start talking. This is really disgusting. Sacha and his wife don't give a damn about any of those Muslims. The Muslims and the Jews have been fighting for centuries. If he really cared, he would have given $3 to $5 million and he would have started a non profit foundation. I see you Sacha and I am going to put a spot light on what is REALLY afoot here. Shameful!!!! Just SHAMEFUL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment