Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Madonna and Guy Ritchie

I've said this before and now I'm going to put it up on the NET for the entire world to see it. I am really impressed with these 4 celebs. They dont just talk that talk about "we are the world". They actually are living it. Both couples have adopted non-white children. Angelina started it when she adopted her son Maddux. I say, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Because this is God's work. I hear Madonna is going to adopt a little girl from the same village as her son David. And now Elton John and his husband want to adopt a child from Africa also. Because Elton was turned down from adopting a child from Russia. They said at age 62 Elton is too old. But his husband is in his 40s i think. So even if Elton died, his husband should be around long enough to see the child reach his maturity. HELLOOOOO!!! I think something else was going there.

Brad owns a construction company which is helping to rebuild houses in New Orleans. I used to not like Brad. I really thought he was overrated. I still think his acting is very one dimensional. Sorry, but it's my opinion. hahahahaha Anyway, as a human, though, I am such a FAN of how he lives his life. He is not just some stuck up celeb. Once again, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment