Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jon and Kate plus 8! OMG I'm so sick of them!!!

Now I LOVE LOVE LOVE reality shows! But I have NEVER watched this one! I think it would be boring to watch this troll couple and their 8 bratty children. I will say that Kate's taste in men improved considerably when she started sleeping with the gray haired body guard. HOT DAMN! He is HOT!!!! I really dont know what she ever saw in Jon, he's a short fat greasy looking guy! I would suck him off for a million dollars! EWWW!!!! Besides I think he's not packing much down there. hahahahahaha Well he stole 200,000+ out of the family account and only left Kate with 1,000.00 to pay the bills. WHAT A DAWG!!!! I'm sure her grocery bill for a month is probably around 1,000.00. 8 kids and 3 nannys plus her and the body guard. Come on now! Well the good news is that a judge has ordered him to return 180,000.00 by Oct 24 th or he will be held in comtempt of court. You go judge!!! Teach that little boy, how to become a man! If you are man enough to make 8 kids, you need to man enough to support them. The judge needs to order him to get a job! Ooooh SNAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment