Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Might be a guest on Jerry Springer!

Ok, who is more shocked than anyone but me! About 2 weeks ago, I wrote an email to the Jerry Springer Show. Because they are now well into the new season and I haven't seen one of my favorite security guys, Andrew. He's such a young HOTTIE! So I write in and normally when I do that I get an email back from one of the staffers. Well this time I received an email from a Producer named Renee; with her phone number and a message to call her. But she didn't state why? Well, I call but I keep missing her, but I did finally catch a guy. So he's asking me why I'm calling and I tell him. I think she wants me to be a guest. But I'm not sure why. I dont live a Jerry Springer type life. hahahahahahaha Thank God!
So, stay tuned and I'll let you know what is going on just as soon as I get more details. hahahahaha But I left the suggestion that I could Marry one of the Security Guys. I've seen it done b4. This fat gay guy named Jason, "married" the Security guy and Chicago Police Officer, Jason. He wore a diaper, I'm planning on wearing a beautiful gown and I might just make it, depends on how much time I have. hahahahahahaha Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment