Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What is up with the guys on TMZ?

Yesterday on TMZ, they had footage on Tim McGraw as he was exiting his car and going into a hotel in NYC. He had appeared on David Letterman yesterday. Well the entire story was centered on how tight his jeans were and if his little man was getting any air or not. Well, first of all, let me tell you that Tim isn't packing much meat so, I'm sure that his little guy was just fine in those tight ass pants. What? How do I know that Tim has a little weenie? Well he and Faith have 3 or 4 daughters. It is a proven fact that guys with smaller penises usually have more female children than male children. LOL And Tim, you can prove me wrong, by just whipping it out and showing it to me erect. I'll gladly be your fluffer, should you need some help getting it hard. hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment