Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wendy Williams Show

"How you doin'?" spoken in my best Wendy voice. hahahahahaha I just love her. She is such a hot mess, but in a good way. I love hot topics and "Ask Wendy". I also really love the fashions and wigs. She is such a drag queen....but again in a good way. hahahahahaha

Did you see Lorenzo Llamas and his grown daughter on there yesterday? What the HELL is wrong with him calling Wendy "girl" all of the time? She is NOT a girl, she is a WOMAN!!! It was kind of pissing me off, because I akin it to when someone calls me a "boy". I am NOT a boy! At age 47, I am a MAN! Maybe he didn't mean it as a putdown, but I sure took it that way. He is just so fake! I didn't know that his son stole his wife. WOW! that sure is HELL of scandalous! White people are just so messy!!! LOL I see it all of the time on Jerry Springer. A couple gets together, and the next thing you know, the bf is sleeping with the woman's mother or her sister or her aunt or cousin. Or the gf starts cheating with the guy's brother, cousin, nephew, or father. SCANDALOUS!!! Dont you just LOVE IT! I DO! hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment