Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So you think you can dance oct6th

Wow! I just love this show! Dance is one of the oldest forms of expression. Did you see the big lipped stripper on last night's show? What a SKANK! And she has NO talent! I think she is a hooker! hahahaha I loved the putdown that that fat bitch Mia told her, "weak and trashy". And Mia should know! It will be a long time b4 I forgive her for the way she treated Brandon on Season 5. Brandon is a fabulous dancer!

Oh wow! I think SYTYD is going to break up a marriage! Ashley and Ryan. hahahahaha He's fabulous and she's just mediocre. hahahahaha
He's way too cute to be with her!

Ouch! what happened to the chick with the toenail? How did she dance right out of her toenail? That reminds me of the scene from the TV show fame, when Debbie Allen's character and Coco were going up for the part in that show. And some other chick gets the part because she knew the director or the producer and Debbie Allen's character I think her name was Lydia. She tells the choreographer that she is prepared to dance her feet into bloody stumps if the part is still open. hahahahaha I guess this chick kind of did it. hahahahaha But at least she's going to Vegas! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment