Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Anti Gay Pastor Fred Phelps Dead at Age 84

Yeah! This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Intolerant and Homophobic pastor Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church has died at the age of 84. The "Westboro Baptist Church", if you can call it that, is made up primarily of Phelps' extended family and a few other morons. No word on the cause of death, but I think the Devil was lonely and needed some company so he came up here to earth and took this piece of shit to back to hell with him. ROT IN HELL YOU NASTY EVIL BIGOT!!! If I ever find out where you are buried I promise you that I will take a big fat dump and piss on your grave mother fucker!!!

Oh, you might be asking me why am I so hateful to this dead guy? Well he and his moronic followers are those evil bitches who used to show up at funerals of our service members who died in Iraq and Afghanistan and they hold up those evil signs saying that "God Hates America" and many other more vicious signs. They even protested at Matthew Sheppard's funeral. That poor guy guy who was beat to death and left on a fence in Wyoming back in 2009. Now do you see why I hate this bigot? ok good!

No comments:

Post a Comment