Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Yahoo Article Purports To have Answers To LOST The TV Series, IT DOES NOT!!!

I cannot believe the load of crap in this article. It has been several years since Lost the TV Series went off the with that fucked up ending that wasn't an ending and I am still pissed off. JJ Abrams, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, you bitches better watch your backs! If we ever meet face to face, I'm gonna read your beads you stupid ass mother fuckers!!! I wasted 5 years of my life watching your fucked up show. The only real revelation in this Yahoo article is that LOST had no script when it first got the green light from the Network and filming first began. A lot of the twists and turns were improvised and created while filming the pilot, for example, John Locke wasn't originally set to be in a wheelchair. The actor Terry O'Quinn who portrayed him used to walk down the beach on breaks while filming the pilot and listen to his IPod. And JJ Abrams told Lindelof that Locke has a secret, and Lindelof said, well what is it? And Abrams replied "figure it out!". Well clearly they didn't figure it out to come up with a plausible explanation for all of the crazy goings on, on the show. Look, I LOVE a good mystery. Just don't piss in my face and tell me it's rain when in face we both know it is PISS. And that's how I feel about LOST. So FUCK YOU JJ Abrams, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse!!! You can all suck shit out of my ass with straw bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment