Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Rapper Master P Networth $350 Million Divorcing Wife Who Is Now On Welfare!

Okay this is shocking and a complete mess. I don't know who Sonja Miller's attorney is, but he or she is fucking up. Look this is California and this where the divorce was filed. California is a community property state, so 50% of everything Master P has made during the marriage belongs to Sonja Miller. I don't know why she doesn't go to his bank, write a bank check and have them cash it? As his wife she is entitled to do that. Well anyway, according to TMZ Sonja Miller is now living with her grown son, Lil Romero at his house and she is now receiving welfare for her remaining minor children and herself. WTF! Isn't Lil Romero a multimillionaire also? Why is his mother on welfare and his siblings when he can well afford to support them? I remember on one MTV cribs show, when he bought his mother a diamond necklace with black American Express card? Is your card broken? Hello?? Lil Romero claims that his mother is not telling the truth, and that when the household bills come in she gives them to his father and his father pays them. I don't know why she moved out of that mansion, half of it belongs to her. Ain't no way in hell, I would have left. You would have had to have the sheriff's drag me out kicking and screaming!!! hahahaha Master P's mansion is like 20,000 sqr feet if I remember correctly from the MTV Cribs episode he was on. So I would imagine that Sonja and the kids could move to a wing on the far side of the house and never run into Percy (That's what the P in Master P stands for, Percy. hahahahaaha) at all. DUH!!! Anyway, Sonja gurl, you need to get an aggressive attorney and wear Percy's ass out in court! I bet there is no prenup, huh? Since when you 2 got together back in 1989 he was broke ass fool. hahahaha You should be getting like $100,000.00 per month in child support since Percy is worth $350 million! Handle your business gurl, don't let him walk all over you! Percy has been playing the "I don't see you game", and when he failed to respond to Sonjas' divorce petition, the Judge fined him $10,000.00. I think it should have been $100,000.00 and that money should have been turned over to Sonja and the kids. Hello? Well, good luck Sonja, I hope it works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment