Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review: Endow Me by Coko, Fantasia and Faith Evans

If you love Gospel music like I do or even if you don't but your soul needs some uplifting, I HIGHLY recommend that you listen to this song by 3 of R&B's BIGGEST Divas!....Coko lead singer from SWV, Fantasia Barrino the winner from Season 3 American Idol and Faith Evans. This song is so fabulous that I want it played at my funeral. I want my friends and family to listen to the 3 amazing soloists on this tune and feel like I am speaking to them from the grave. This song is very uplifting, as the 3 take turns begging God to endow them with the spirit. Every time I listen to this song, I have to raise a hand to God. The harmonies blend beautifully together and no one singer tries to out sing the others. But each shines in her own way. The runs are just right. I bought this song from Amazon.com for under $1.00, I think it was just $0.69 cents. Best 69 cents I ever spent. hahahaha This song can be found on Coko's Grateful CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment