Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hawaiian Punch Goes Diet and Lies About it!!!

I am 52 yrs old and I grew up drinking Hawaiian Punch. Back when I was a kid, you could get a 12 oz can of soda for just $0.10. That's right folks just 10 CENTS! And I would often buy Hawaiian Punch...sssooooo gggooooooooddddd!!!! Well, imagine my surprise when the last few years they started making new flavors. Yum yum! I was very happy, their orange was just as good as the red. Anyway, just last week, when I went to my Walmart Super Center, I was upset and mad because Hawaiian Punch has a new formula and it is now just 60 calories per serving. Well, according to the label it still has high fructose corn syrup as the sugar. But the Lemonade flavor I just bought last just didn't taste right to me so I emailed the company. And unfortunately, they revealed to me that the new 60 calorie flavors all have sucralose in them. What is sucralose, it is Splenda. A sugar alternative. OH NO! Are you shitting me! That stuff causes cancer and it DOES NOT TASTE GOOD!!! I hate that nasty aftertaste that Splenda and all of it's family members in the fake sugar dept have. I am DONE with Hawaiian Punch! They lied to me and put SPLENDA in their products and I HATE SPLENDA!!! 40 plus years and you have LOST me as a customer FOREVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment