Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Singer Barry Manilow is Gay...Secretly Marries Manager Last Year!

Okay, this is NOT a shock to me. I knew he was gay all along. (Rolls eyes! It was so obvious to me!) hahahaha Well 71 yr old Barry Manilow has finally come out of the closet. In a secret ceremony, he married his manager Garry Kief at his home in Palm Springs. It was a small intimate ceremony attended only by 20 to 30 guests. This is the 2nd marriage for Manilow, he was previously married to a woman way back in 1964, but his wife had the marriage annulled after 1 yr (probably because she found out he was gay. hahahaha) Well, good luck to the happy couple. Friends say that Garry and Barry are devoted to each other. And Barry must be in love because he didn't have Garry sign a prenup. (Not smart at all, Barry. He could divorce you in a year and take you for millions!!!) Barry is coming to town I believe later this month. I wont be going, not my kind of music any more. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment