Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Salt Lake City Man Finds 75 lb Bag of Money on Highway and Turns It Into Police!

Okay,where did this guy come from? Is he even human? Dan Kennedy was driving behind a Brink's Armoured Car when the back door popped open and a large orange bag fell out. Dan pulled over and grabbed the bag but couldn't lift it straight up with one hand. He needed 2 hands because it was so heavy. When he opened it up and looked inside he was shocked to see it contained several smaller bags filled with cash. He tried to catch up to the Brink's truck but it was no where to be found. So Dan drove to work and called the Police. When the police got there and looked inside the bag, they were shocked that Dan had called them. hahahaha So they contacted Brink's and the money was returned. No word on how much exactly was in the bag, but for some reason, the article states that each of the smaller bags contained $22,000.00 USD, in 50's and 100's. So obviously they counted one of the bags, right? Or maybe it was Carnack from the Tonite Show? hahahahaha. So far Brink's hasn't offered Dan a reward. He was stupid. I would have taken that money home and hid it in my basement, until I was packed and then I would have rented a car and driven to Las Vegas, from there I would have packed up the money and UPSed it to myself in Switzerland. Then I would have opened up a Swiss Bank Account. Then I would have gotten plastic surgery and changed my name and no one that I knew would ever see me again. 75 lbs of money has to be at least $2 million dollars maybe more!!! You can do a lot of nice living on $2 million!!! hahahaha Not extravagant living, but just comfortable. Rent a small apt in some obscure town in France, and just live quietly. Sigh! Oh well, good for Dan. Hey Brink's do right by that man!!! He's a good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment