Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2015

NBC News Uncovers 11 More Incidents Where Brian Williams Lies!!!

Wow, how many is too many? In my opinion only 1. But I guess for NBC News a cool dozen doesn't even faze them. That's how many incidents the investigation that NBC News has uncovered. The original lie about being on the helicopter that was shot down plus 11 more lies. Or as they say in the Yahoo article, "11 occasions when Williams apparently bent the truth about his reporting." Okay NBC is 12 the magic number? Are you going to fire Brian Williams now? I think he should have been fired way back in Feb when the first lie came to light. How can we believe anything he says if we know he likes to lie? If you lie about simple things, you will lie about anything!!! And I don't want a liar reading the evening news to me. I wont rust 1 word out of his mouth. I'm gonna use one of Judge Marilyn's sayings from the People's Court, "I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came notarized!" Brian Williams fits into that category now. Sorry, bye Felicia! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment