Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Autocorrect Sucks!!! So I Turned It Off!!!

Okay , I love my Fire tablet, however, I hate autocorrect. Autocorrect has a mind of its own and it thinks it knows what I am thinking and what I meant to write. For example, when I was writing my blog article about Meghan Trainor marrying her fiance Daryl, autocorrect kept changing his name to Caryl. I would correct it and continue typing my article and every time iI looked up, it had changed it back. I already had added Daryl to my dictionary but that did no good. So, now my autocorrect is disabled. I think I will contact Amazon and let them know what a pain the autocorrect is!!!! 

Is there anyone else out there having the same problem with autocorrect? Or were you forced to disable your autocorrect? Please comment below, thanks.

I just think it should help me with my writing not constantly cause me problems. I just noticed right before I started writing this article that stupid autocorrect had changed Daryls' name once again. Uuuurrrgggghhhhh!!!!! That just pisses me off so bad!! I guess that had been up since I had published the article.😠 I wish I could take the autocorrect out back and shoot it!!!😁😇

No comments:

Post a Comment