Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2018

Do Not Use Door Dash Food Delivery Service!!!!

I was a fan of Door Dash food delivery service until tonite. The shine had been fading for some time but tonite sealed their fate. I wanted to treat myself to a descent dinner so I ordered Popeyes. Then I get the usual text that my order had been received and should be picked up soon. Then I get a text saying my order had been picked up and was on the way. All normal so far. Then I get a phone call from the driver that he is lost. So I ask him where are you? What do you see? He mentions the Chinese restaurant next door. So I tell him he has gone too far on Watt and to go back to the Arco station and turn left on that street. That is my street! As a matter of fact, at that stop light, you can only go straight or turn left. So he tells me he is here and I tell he is not here, because my room faces the parking lot and I dont see him! We go back and forth for the next 20 mins with him lying to me and during that time he marks the order delivered. So I go on line and fill out the help form. They offer me $5.00 less than what I paid. So now I need to contact my credit card company and let them know I didnt receive my order at all so that I can get all of my money back.

This is the first time that I have not received my order, usually it is just a little delayed. But I am done with Door Dash! I will NEVER use them again. I think they use lyft and Uber drivers to deliver the food!! Thats why the drivers are marginal. I read an article about a guy who used this service down in Los Angeles or somewhere and he got a pair of dirty panties with his order. I should have stopped when I was ahead. Hahaha

But stick a fork in me now, I am done and starving on New Years Eve. Thanks Door Dash for ruining my holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment