Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

South Carolina Mega Church Pastor Buys $200 Thousand Lamborghini for 8th Wedding Anniversary!

Pastor John Gray, (whom I have never heard of before this incident) bought his wife Aventer ( yes that is spelled correctly hahaha), a $200,000.00 Lamborghini Urus for their 8th Wedding anniversary. Not the 10 th or the 20th, or the 40th, but the 8 th! Members of his church are upset and claim that Pastor John used church money to buy the car. So I went on line and tried to find out how mega his "mega " church really is. Unfortunately, they didn't state a quantity for the congregation. So, is Pastor Gray's mega church as big as Joel Osteens' is in Texas, where Pastor Gray used to be affiliated with. I have been to South Carolina and mega there could be 500! Hahaha.

So, Pastor Gray went on line and posted a rude ass video stating, "not one nickel, not one penny" went to pay for that car, and "God can strike me dead" if I am lying. His wife Avenger (what the he'll kind of name is that)!!!! Anyway, she went on Instagram, stating that her husband has money from other sources, like his book deals, and his reality show on the OWN network. Look it here Mrs. Aventer, ain't nobody paying your husband any serious money to write books!!! He is NOT Joel Osteen!!! I bet you dollars to donuts that your husband's books are self published!!! Okay I checked on Amazon.com, John Gray has 3 books, but 1 was  written  with Joel Osteen and the other 2 were both written with someone named Steven Furtick, whoever that is!! SSSSoooo and one of those books is a study guide for the other one! So he has really only written 2.5 books. And he must share at least 50% or more of the profits with Joel and Steven depending on which book is bought at the time. Now where did he get the $200,000.00 plus tax, license, registration, etc etc from again???

Hey pastor have you heard the term, " you can't play a player"? You better ask somebody. Oh, here's one my mother taught me, "list liar pants on fire" !!! So, I am not calling you a liar. I am just pointing out the facts. But even if I did, I am judgement proof!!! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment