Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Update: Kevin Spacey Was Filmed Molesting 18Yr Old Mr Unruh in Nantucket in 2016!

This is shocking and irrefutable evidence that Kevin Spacey molested the 18yr old Mr. Unruh at a bar \restaurant in 2016. As I told you in my previous blog entry, Kevin met this young kid and invited him for drinks. Young Mr Unruh was starstruck. So, he and Kevin were drinking and Kevin kept groping him. So Unruh texted his girlfriend and told her what was happening, that Kevin Spacey was hitting on him. She told him he was imagining things. So he snapchatted her what was going on, with his cell phone! That's right folks, there is video footage of the gropping!!! I havent seen it but the Nantucket police have a copy of it. Tsk tsk tsk Kevin, I dont know how you gonna get out of that!!!!! You cant, even if they let you make a deal. I think you are still gonna get some time. The young man's mom is pissed and so is the young man, because he is straight!!

I hope you get what you deserve, Kevin!!!! Prison and a beat down. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment