Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Beyonce Might be Pregnant but She is Definitely a RUDE ASS BITCH!!!

Okay this rumor has been around for awhile now, that Beyonce might pregnant with her 2nd child. However, she keeps denying it. Wendy Williams reported last week that Beyonce might be pregnant last week and that she was planning on announcing her pregnancy on the BET Awards next month. Well, yesterday, the pregnancy rumors pissed Beyonce off to the point that she posted a rude ass comment on instagram, but then took it down almost immediately. In her comment she wrote, "I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples minds who believe then, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me." Low lifes? Really? Do you really want to go there with me? At least I am a high school graduate you stupid ass ghetto bitch. Yeah you might be a multimillionaires but I would never be so rude as to insult my fans by calling them lowlifes! And at least my ex-husband doesn't look like a baboon! How you doing JayZ? hahahahaha Oh and E! News is now confirming that Beyonce is Pregnant. I just dont understand why she is so upset that people are saying that she is pregnant? It's not like they are saying she's a drug addict or a crack whore! Jesus H. Christ lighten up Beyonce!

No comments:

Post a Comment