Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Update: Stewart Divorce on RHOA

Okay Wendy Williams investigated by calling DerekJ, the hairdresser and friend to many of the ladies on Real Housewives of Atlanta. And according to DerekJ the Kordell and Porsha Stewart divorce is 100% legit. No sham or scam going on here at all. However, Kordell is now having second thoughts is trying to woo Porsha back, but she is not having it. Hmmm...he filed for divorce, so if he doesn't want one now, all he has to do is withdraw his petition. DUH! Personally, I think he figured out that she didn't sign a prenup and there fore he's on the hook for a LOT should the divorce go through. I still dont like either of them, so I think I'm done talking about this one. hahahaha I say fuck'em both! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment