Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Million Dollar Rat Meat Ring Busted in China!

Okay this just disgusting. Chinese officials have busted a multimillion yau (about 1.6 million in USD) rat meat ring. The rat meat, along with mink, and fox were spiced up and sold as mutton in markets in the Shanghai and Jiangsu Provinces. I wonder why no one could tell the difference? Was it ground up? Or does it all look the same once the animal is skinned? You would think that you would be able to tell the difference in color and texture between these 3 animals. I know that I can tell the difference between pork, beef and chicken when I see it. Ewww! Is all that I can think of when I think about eating rat, mink or fox meat. Yuck! Those must have been some pretty powerful spices, eh? hahahahaha This ring has been selling this horrible meat since 2009. Wow, that's a long time. I'm glad the po po finally got'em. I am definitely NEVER going China EVER! You just cannot trust them, apparently. Nothing is safe, not even the food. And I LOVE Chinese food. I always wanted to get some in China. hahahaha I'll pass now. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment