Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Randy Jackson After 12 Seasons This is IT for Him!

It's about time as far as I am concerned. Randy Jackson says he is leaving American Idol after 12 seasons. Really? YEAH! I've been bored with him for a long time now. hahahaha Personally, I think American Idol show go off the air too. 4 judges is just too many especially when they don't say it like they mean it. Niki Minaj sort of brought it this season, but she is just such an abrasive biatch; I cant enjoy it because I hate her too much. hahahaha Randy may not be the only judge not coming back for season 13 if there is a season 13. According to Wendy Williams, the producers are thinking of getting rid of ALL of the judges and Nigel Lithgow too. I think if there is a season 13, that would be a good idea. But then who would they get to replace them? Personally, I think they should bring Simon Cowell back, but he's not leaving his own show. So they are shit out of luck there. Maybe they should get another abrasive British judge and 2 more flunky Americans with fledgling singing careers. Oh, wait, I think Kandi Burris would be good. But I doubt she would give up her shows on Bravo. hahahaha Oh well, Rest in peace American Idol. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment