Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Billboard Music Awards 2013 was the Milli Vanilli of Award Shows!

Now I love my Award shows, but this one sucked a limp weenie BIG TIME! It was 85% Lip syncing! WTF! Look if you are singer, all you think about is singing and performing! So why would you agree to lip sync? Now I know some singers claim they cant do all of the fancy dance moves and sing at the same time, but that's not true. Beyonce can belt out a tune and hit her moves too. So there! hahaha Same for Madonna. hahahaha There were only a handful of acts that actually performed live, Miguel, the Band Perry, Prince, and some red headed guy that I don't know who he is. hahahaha Miguel had a mishap during his performance when he jumped from the stage to a walkway on the other side of the mosh pit and he landed on top of 2 women who were in the mosh pit. Luckily, it doesn't seem like they were seriously injured. I see a lawsuit. But maybe not because the chick who's head he landed on, was later seen back stage with an ice pack saying that she still "adorned Miguel". That was the name of the song he performed. I like Miguel too, but if he jumped on my head, he better get a good lawyer 'cause I'm gonna sue his ass. Dumb ass, he could have seriously injured someone. Speaking of dumb asses, what the hell is wrong with Prince? He was wearing this ugly ass Afro wig looking a mini used Qtip. hahahahaha All his millions and he cant make the time to get to the beauty shop! Why doesn't he have a beauty shop in his house?

Personally, I think if you are asked to perform at an awards show, you should sing live, if you cannot sing live, and you are really just an auto tune artist. Then don't agree to perform at the awards show! I think that should be the rule for ALL awards shows, if you are asked to sing, you MUST sing live, no tapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment