Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Networks Cancel a TON of Shows This Week!

The 3 major networks have lost their everloving minds and cancelled a ton of shows. Some well deserved but a few that will be greatly missed. ABC cancelled the following shows on May 10, Happy Endings with Damon Wayans,  Dana Delaney's Body Of ProofSarah Chalke's How To Live With Your Parents (For The Rest Of Your Life)Reba McEntire's Malibu Country and Radha Mitchell's Red Widow. The network had already axed 666 Park AvenueDon't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23Last ResortPrivate Practice and Zero Hour from its lineup. I say good riddance to all of those, I didn't watch a single one of them. hahahahaha I basically on watch Castle on ABC and luckily for me they renewed that one. GOOD JOB! hahahaha 
CBS cancelled the following shows CSI: NYRules of EngagementVegas or Golden Boy. I'm so mad! I watched all 4 shows. Golden Boy was in its first season as was Vegas. I cant believe they wont give them a fighting chance. They need to stop moving them around in the lineup, that is always a kiss of death. Vegas started out in the lineup at 9pm on Tues after NCIS and NICS:LA which are 2 strong shows. Then all of a sudden CBS took Vegas off for like 2 or 3 months and replaced it with Golden Boy. Then they brought Vegas back for 1 or 2 shows and moved Golden Boy to Fridays, then turned around and switched it back to Tuesdays and moved Vegas to Fridays removing CSI: NY from the schedule all together. Flip Flop Drop! Uuuurrrggghhhh! I hate that! I say pick a night and leave it on the schedule, when you move it around too much you lose your core audience . DUH!!! I'm really going to miss Golden Boy and Vegas, they had a ton of HOTTIES on both shows. 
NBC canceled a string of shows, too, including SmashThe New NormalWhitneyGo On1600 PennGuys With KidsUp All Night and Deception. The network previously removed Animal Practice and Do No Harm from its lineup. Fox chose not to renew Touch for a third season after canceling Ben & Kate earlier this year. Awww, poor Nene Leakes, is down to just 2 shows now that the New Normal has been cancelled. I wonder if she will move back to the ATL. Since her recurring role on Glee is so small that it probably doesn't require her to show up to the set every day like the New Normal did? I'm kind of sad to see SMASH go, but I wasn't really into it. I kept trying to watch it to see Jennifer Hudson but I couldn't really get into the show because I didn't see the first season and so I lost interest in it. hahahahaha And I didn't watch any of the other shows on NBC. Oh well, at least I still have my reality shows. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment