Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

Candace Glover is the New American Idol! YEAH!!!

Okay, I am so very happy to report this.Candace Glover is the NEW American Idol Season 12. Yeah! I voted for 2hrs for her last night. hahahahaha And I just LOVE her new single "I am Beautiful"! I cante get it out of my head. hahahaha I have to check Amazon.com later and see if I can order it.

Once again the American Idol finale was filled with hasbeens and nobodies! Have you ever heard of the The Band Peep? I think that was their name. LOL Oh well they sounded ok but where in the hell did they come from? hahahaha Then they dug up Frankie Valli! OMG They never did a closeup on him so I think he must be wrinkle city in the face! Just a little albino raisin! hahahaha The only former Idol contestant to sing on the show was Jennifer Hudson. YEAH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!! She was looking a little chunky, but still very shapely. hahahaha Jennifer and Candace sang Natalie Cole's song, "Inseparable". Just fabulous!!! And surprise surprise surprise Aretha Franklin sang a medley with the Idol ladies via skype from NY. Aretha looked pretty good, not skinny but slimmer than the last time I saw her. Good for her, right? And she sounded really good. So that was icing on the cake, right? hahahaha I was really hoping that they would bring back ALL of the former Idols!  I don't get tired of hearing from the past winners. I also think that they should've brought back Diana Digarmo and Clay Aiken too. Sigh, oh well. Maybe next year??

No comments:

Post a Comment