Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kordell and Porsha Stewart Divorce Was All a BIG SHAM!

Okay this has pissed me off to no end!!! Yesterday Wendy Williams reported it and I've done my due diligence and it appears to be correct. The whole Kordell and Porsha Stewart divorce was just a sham! A gimmick that the Stewarts cooked up to stay on Real Housewives of Atlanta because Porsha found out that was getting axed at the end of the season and would not be asked to return. WTF! How desperate are they to be famous! Now I hate that those bitches even more. She was boring and dumb as a bag of hair and just as exciting. If it wasn't for all that drama and those baby cat fights with Kenya, Porsha would have been completely irrelevant. But to fake a divorce just to remain on the show, puts them in the same low down dirty category as the Salahis. That white couple who sneaked their way into the White House for one of the dinners soon after President Obama was elected to his first term. Mrs. Salahi later left her husband, who was kind of fine, for a member of the rock group Chicago. I believe. Ewww. So my sources for this story are Black Media Source and Sandra Rose Website. I think Bravo should reverse itself and fire those bitches anyway. Hello Andy Cohen! If it wasn't for Nene, I wouldn't watch RHOA anyway! How bout that? Oooo snap! That was definitely a read! Bitches!!! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment