Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

564 Passengers Fall Ill Aboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship in Jamaica

Wow, I think this is the 2nd or 3rd ship this month where the passengers fell ill during the cruise. There were 3, 050 passengers aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship, Explorer of the Seas Ship and 564 of them fell ill to some kind of gastrointestinal illness possibly the norovirus. But tests confirming that had not come back yet. The ship was at it's 2nd port of call, St Thomas when the outbreak hit. So the Royal Caribbean and the CDC decided to cut the 10 day cruise short. Some of the crew also fell ill to this virus. But everyone was responding well to regular over the counter medications for the symptoms. And the crew members that was not ill went about sanitizing the ship using cleaners that work well with killing the norovirus. It's all of those people's fault who don't wash their hands after going to the restroom. I swear, I hate using public toilets because I see people who urinate and don't wash their hands, just walk out of bathroom or who defecate and just walk out of the stall and right out of the door to the bathroom. EWWWW!!! So NASTY! Men always say, my dick is clean so I don't have to wash my hands. UMP!!! Wrong!!! When a man urinates, microscopic droplets of the urine are flying all over everywhere from the stream. So your dick might have been clean prior to you pissing, but as soon as you did, your dick is now covered in urine!!! EWWWW!!!! So getting back to the cruise ship and this very common problem, all of these people not washing their hands after going to the bathroom and then touching the bannister's or elevator buttons, or door knobs to the bathroom, etc etc are just spreading germs all over the place. Then they touch their food, or the tip of their straw, and bam! you just introduced those germs into your body. I never touch the inside of the toilet stall in a public bathroom nor the door handle. I always use a towel or my shirt or my jacket tail. And I always carry moist towelettes with me to wash my hands b4 eating if I cant wash in a real bathroom. I used to really want to go on a cruise but with the frequency of these norovirus incidents, I no longer want to go. These infections seem to be happening at least once a month now. Ewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment