Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Kelly Cuoco Marries on New Years Eve!

Okay this is so outrageous I just don't know what say. Kelly Cuoco, 27 married her fiance of 3 months Ryan Sweeting, 26 on New Year's Eve. Is she completely cray cray or what?? After 3 months she does not know him!!! I think Kelly is headed for being a story on Who the Bleep Did I Marry or Fatal Vows. But if you are going to be so reckless and marry someone you just met, then I sure hope she got him to sign a prenup??? And I hope she is not stupid enough to give him complete access to her money. Kelly is the actress who is part of the ensemble cast of The Big Bang Theory, she is making hundreds of thousands of dollars each week on this top rated show. At least Kelly was smart about her wedding dress, it was a pink strapless number with a ball gown skirt designed by Vera Wang. So Kelly has excellent taste in dresses. hahahahaha I cant say congratulations, so I guess I'll go with good luck. And I hope he doesn't hurt you too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment