Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Top Chef Rigged....Nick Makes it to the Finale!!!!!

I am so mad at Top Chef, I could spit! Last night was part 1 of the finale and at the elimination challenge they cut 2 chefs. But they cut the wrong 2 chefs. I think Nick should have been cut, and Shirley should have gone on to part 2. But NOOOOO! They cut Shirley. Nick was in the bottom 3 weeks in a row and they never cut him, this makes me think that they show is rigged!!! I know it seems like I am always harping on this or that being racist or rigged, but I call it as I see it!!! And there really is a lot of it on TV. So if Nick wins the finale I will stop watching Top Chef. Nina should win, she has consistently cooked awesome dishes and she has won more challenges than Nick. Good Luck Nina, I'm rooting for you gurl!!! Fuck you Nick! You psycho bastard. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment