Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Forbes Releases List of American Idol Top Ten Earners for 2013

I am no longer a fan of American Idol, once Simon Cowell left, I was done with that show. I am now a devoted fan of the Xfactor USA. Wherever Simon goes, I go. hahahaha Anyway, I still have my favorites from American Idol who have either won or appeared on the show during the first 10 seasons. And so every time this list comes out, I have to check it out. So here is the Forbes list of the top 10 earners from the American Idol franchise. #1 is Carrie Underwood, she made $31 million last year thanks to her North American Tour and an Olay cosmetics contract, bringing her overall total to $83 million since she won American Idol. #2 is Kelly Clarkson, making just $7 million last year #3 is a tie between Phillip Phillips and Adam Lambert both earning $5 million. #5 Daughtry with $4 million, #6 is Scotty McCreery with $3 million #7 Taylor Hicks with $2.5 million , wow that's surprising, I've never seen him on any awards show or talk show since he won #8 is also a tie with Fantasia Barrino and Kellie Pickler both earning $1.5 million and #9 is also a tie with Katherine McPhee and Jennifer Hudson both earning just $1 million.  Not bad overall, I am very happy that Fantasia and Jennifer both made the list even if they are near the bottom. hahahahaha Good work people.

No comments:

Post a Comment