Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SWV ReUnited Review

Okay now, I love me some reality shows. And this one doesn't disappoint at all. First of all, they revealed some some secrets and there is a LOT of drama! Girl groups are notorious for having drama, and that's because women just cant seem to get along. So sad. Well, the first important secret that was revealed in the premiere episode of SWV Reunited was the reason why the group broke up in the first place. Now according Taj, the reason was that Coko wanted more money and they all had ego issues. Well, they still seem to have some ego issues. hahahaha Taj and Leelee think they are just as good of a singer as Coko and we all know that is not true. hahahaha Sorry, ladies, I love you like cooked food, but Coko has an amazing voice. And after 20+ years in the business, she still has the pipes!!! Sang Coko!!! hahahahaha Another secret was that Coko released 2 gospel cds after her solo cd. Did you know that? I didn't and I love Gospel music. I listen to it often. So I looked them up on Amazon.com and they were both hell of weak. Sorry. Well, anyway, the ladies of SWV (Sisters With Voices) has reunited and will going on a world tour. They started their tour in London at Wembly Stadium. Wow! And they sold it out! So that was a really good start. Now for the bad news, Coko may have breast cancer and on the next episode she will going for biopsy and then we will either find out on episode #2 or 3 what the results are. Also, Leelee is going to have a butt job done. Turns out Leelee is the slut of the group. She is still single after all these years and trying to hook up with any and every male she meets. hahahaha You go gurl! I love a good slut! hahahaha The other bad news is that Taj cries at the drop of a hat. WTF! I think I should go buy some stock in Kleenex because Taj is gonna go through a ton of tissues this season!!! hahahaha Well, Coko, I am praying that it is not cancer gurl. But if it is, we'll just have to pray that God heals you. Okay? We need to keep your angelic voice here on earth. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment