Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammys 2014 Were AWFUL!!!

Normally, I am a HUGE fan of the Grammys. They usually have tons of amazing performers and tons of great clothes. Well, whoever put the line up together for this telecast is a complete idiot!!! They were missmatching genres, like Robin Thicke who is an R&B singer with the band Chicago who is like old rock n roll. Their songs blended nicely, and as the performance went on, I did start to like it. But Stevie Wonder and some fools I didn't know who they were that performed with him, it was a HOT mess. We only got like 8 bars of Stevie near the end of the performance but we had like 2 mins of the other people. Beyonce and JayZ were good together, she opened the show and he joined her near the end of her song. Then way later there this mass wedding with both gay and str8 couples and Madonna and some fat chick. I just didn't get it. I never even saw the minister. Was that mass wedding even necessary? I love music and I listen to it every single day. But I barely recognized many of the performers or even the people were nominated or receiving awards. I cannot be that out of touch!!! I write a popculture blog. It is my business to know what's happening in Hollywood and the music industry!!! I cant stand Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr! Why do they keep dragging them out of their old folks homes and rolling them up on stage to perform. There are just so many other artists that should have been there instead. I mean honestly, when did Paul or Ringo put out a new record last? And even if they did put one out this year, it wasn't nominated! So why were they there? This might be my last year watching the grammys.

No comments:

Post a Comment