Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Chopped Canada Host Dean McDermott Enters Rehab

Wow, I didn't see this coming...but former actor turned host , Dean McDermott of Chopped: Canada enters rehab for "some health and personal issues". I'm guessing alcohol and sex addiction. Dean is married actress/reality star Tori Spelling, daughter of the late Aaron Spelling. Recently, Dean was accused of having sex with some random chick in Canada while shooting his new show Chopped:: Canada. While Tori is back in Los Angeles with their 4 kids. This is not the first time Dean has allegedly cheated on Tori. And since he's doing this mea culpa, I'm starting to believe the random drive by chick that it actually happened. Dean went on to say in his mea culpa that he's "glad to be getting the help that I need so that he can become the husband and father that my family deserves". Hmmm, now if that's not a confession, then I'm Halle Berry. hahahaha I'm just mad that I wasn't available. I think Dean is a HOTTIE! I'd polished his knob in a heartbeat! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment