Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

Do You Have Droopy Earlobes? Well There's a Fix For That!

Just when you think we have hit rock bottom when it comes to beauty treatments, a new one pops up that sends you for a loop!!! Do you have droopy earlobes? Has it always bothered you? Well, you're friendly plastic surgeon can fix it quickly with of those lunchtime injections that all of the rich and stupid socialites are having done. That's right folks for a fee, probably around $600.00 usd your plastic surgeon will inject your droopy earlobes with Juvederm or Restylane which plumps up your earlobes giving them a more youthful appearance. Are you shitting me? First of all, what sane person cares if they have droopy earlobes or not? No one is 100% perfect. And as long as I can still wear my diamond stud earrings, I don't care if my earlobes are droopy or not. I have much more serious things to worry about, like how much sugar I have in my blood or how high cholesterol is!!! Things that can really affect my health in a negative way. Sigh, what is the world coming to??

No comments:

Post a Comment