Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Congratulations To Rapper TI and His Wife Tiny, On the Birth of 3rd Child Together!!!






Congratulations go out to rapper TI and his wife Tiny on the birth of their 3 rd child together. This make child #7 in total to their blended family. No word on the sex nor name of the new baby. TI was actually mad at social media for putting them on blast about the birth. He released the following statement; “What really pisses me off is that I’m in South Carolina & my wife just had our baby in Georgia which is really not something anybody could help & the fact that everybody gets to announce that ‘T.I. & Tiny welcomed their baby into the world’ EXCEPT T.I. & Tiny. Couldn’t even wait until we properly announced it but #Lucky7 is here!” the rapper wrote in the post on Saturday. Aww, just be happy that your child and wife are happy and healthy. Good luck to the happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment