Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Home Alne Actor All Grown Up and Unrecognizable as Adult!!! 35 Yrs Old But Looks 65 Yrs Old!!!






Dayum, I almost dropped my chicken leg when I saw this picture of actor Macaulay Culkin from Home Alone fame. Macaulay is now 35 yrs old, but he looks every day of 65 and then some. Check out this pic above and let me know what you think? If I'm lying I'm flying. hahahaha

Macaulay was acting in a scene from the Jim Gaffigan Show. I wonder if he is still on drugs?? On the TV Land sitcom, Gaffigan plays a fictionalized version of himself, struggling with his wife in trying to raise five children in a two-bedroom apartment in NYC. For a portion of the scene, Culkin is spotted with a megaphone yelling down from a fire escape.

Macaulay really could use a makeover and some descent clothes, he looks like he slept in the ensemble he's wearing. Thrift store realness might be the category for this look. hahahaha Macauly is a multimillionaire so he can afford to dress better, he simple chooses to dress like a bum. So sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment